Urban-Survival-Packs

Urban-Survival-Packs
Homeless veterans are more likely to die on the streets than non-veterans
Since 2013, Veterans Project & The Family Assistance Campaign has provided free food assistance to more than 20,000 Veterans and their family members, distributing 445,000 lbs. of food. Feed Our Vets mission is to help Veterans in the United States, their spouses and children, whose circumstances have left them on the battlefield of hunger, and to involve the public in fighting Veteran hunger, through: (1) Community food pantries that provide regular, free food to Veterans and their families, (2) Distribution of related goods and services, (3) Public education and outreach.





Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment
and the other by acts of love. Power based on love
is a thousand times more effective and permanent
then the one derived from fear of punishment.
- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi
Powered By Blogger

to meet the challenges of our times

to meet the challenges of our times
You have a right to live. You have a right to be. You have these rights regardless of money, health, social status, or class. You have these rights, man, woman, or child. These rights can never be taken away from you, they can only be infringed. When someone violates your rights, remember, it is not your fault.,I believe that to meet the challenges of our times, human beings will have to develop a greater sense of universal responsibility. Each of us must learn to work not just for one self, one's own family or one's nation, but for the benefit of all humankind. Universal responsibility is the key to human survival. It is the best foundation for world peace

TO PROTECT OUR INDEPENDENCE, WE TAKE NO GOVERNMENT FUNDS

Monday, May 8, 2017

UPDATE:Veteran Attacked by a PITBULL


Veteran Attacked by a PITBULL




On Feb 09 2017 this veteran and mother of two was attacked by a Pit bull dog and severely wounded and has lost most use of her hand i am sending out this message to all who support the VETERANS PROJECT AND THE FAMILY ASSISTANCE CAMPAIGN,to lend a hand to this fine women and friend This is the callout, This is the call to the Patriots, To stand up for all the ones who’ve been thrown away, This is the call to all citizens, Stand up!

it was very early Feb. 9th just after the trash man emptied the trash. I put a leash on my dog trooper


and we went to fetch the empty cans and bring them back to our RV. On the way back with one of the cans about half way on the property we stopped to check something out at the old barn. As I grabbed the trash can to continue back to the rv all the sudden the same pit bull that attacked my dog four days prior ran out with a purpose as tho it was sent to attack between the house and another rv also on the property, to attack trooper. I pulled up on the leash to get trooper into my arms knowing that dog was coming straight for us. As trooper was in the air the pit bull jumped and latched on to the genital and stomach area of trooper.

They were fighting and I can see my dog was loosing, at same time I'm kicking hitting screaming for help trying to get the pit bull off of trooper. Some how the pit bull let go of trooper and latched on to my left hand, next thing I know trooper was laying there not moving and I'm being thrown around, shaken and dragged down the dirt road on the property. I remember thinking "i'm going to be without some fingers as this dog was shaking and dragging me". I was screaming at the top of my lungs for help, which seemed like forever when the owner of the pit bull, Bernard Wrigley finally came out grabbed the dog pulled her from my hand and proceeded to his vehicle throw his dog in and took off. Finally a friend who also lives on the property, Andrew who was naked and getting ready to take a shower said he herd screaming got dressed as fast as he could came out found me laying and bleeding and crying on the ground . He picked me up brought me back to my rv. My son Dakota, saw me first, he ran out to get that dog and called the ambulance . They showed up quickly along with animal control, code enforcement,fire Dept, and the police. I was taken to St. Mary's Hosp. In apple valley then sent by ambulance to the trauma center at arrowhead Hosp. In San Bernardino. Where I was treated for open fracture of two fingers and severe lacerations of my hand which should be visible from the pictures I have sent you.

Since the attack in Feb.2017, I have no feeling in my ring finger and it will not bend. My index finger is hard pressed against my middle finger so I cannot use it as I normally would prior to the attack.
The only fingers that well are my thumb and middle finger making it hard to grip or hold on to anything.

While being shaken and dragged down the dirt road my right shoulder was also damaged in the event by tearing my rotator cup. So now I can only use two fingers on my left hand and I can't hardly use my right arm at all. I need assistance to do basic things like putting on or taking off my bra. Washing dishes is very hard because I can't grab anything good enough to manage.

Trooper has healed nicely however he's not as outgoing as he was and seems to be very cautious about going outside. Where as before he'd be the first to go out the door grab a ball and want to play. I can see he is afraid but his name fits him well, he tries his best and still gives 100% of his love. He is a very good dog, I'm glad he's still with us to give us his love and our love back to him.



Update : sorry it has TAKEN ME A MINUTE TO GET BACK TO all you beautiful people it has been asked of me the reason we are asking for assistance for this veteran is the lack of health insurance, here is were we stand at this point she has va health yet that is limited and she needs other care than what they can and do provide, when this all happened it was more than just her hand but her right shoulder as well that was injured the pitbull tour the rotator cup so she is having problems doing the basic of duties for her self like placing on her bra lifting her hands to feed herself not to mention the emotional trauma it has caused her to have and the fear of even going outside and such we have been providing all we can with the help of some others understand we do not take government funds of any kind this gives us the freedom to help anyone at any time with out red tap and all the points that turn people away my friends being self funded is hard but it is what we feel best to try and help others if anyone wishes to contribute to the cause we would be more than grateful for the love and support and account has been set up for her 

she has limited funds and lives on her veterans retirement of 1000 a month and if you live in california or anywhere else for that matter that does not give much lead way for such things like this getting to and from the VA in loma linda Cali is a ride for her and it takes fuel funds she does not have so fare we have been providing as much as we can but its not enough to get her the true help and resources this fine women needs if there is any more questions I can answer please feel free to contact me @442-257-6553
Please forward this to as many of your contacts that you can and ask them to support this cause and to forward it to their contacts as well.
Thanks for your support if you would like to make a donation please do so by sending or going to your contact the project @ 442-257-6553 or you can mail your donations to 11123 Valencia st Oak Hills ca 92344

Stand up and protect those who can not protect themselves our veterans ,the homeless & the forgotten take back our world today Veterans Project & The-Family-Assistants-Campaign,If you choose to assist us in this endeavour then please follow instructions below all contributions go directly to the care of Suzanne D Button Veteran and Patriot to we the people

Please forward this to as many of your contacts that you can and ask them to support this cause and to forward it to their contacts as well.

Thanks for your support if you would like to make a donation please do so by sending or going to your closest
 Contact the project @ 442-257-6553 or you can mail your donations to 11123 Valencia st Oak Hills ca 92344

People who believe in the sanctity of life











Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.” Act now - Become A Supporting member of humanity to help end hunger and violence in our country

Since 2013, Veterans Project & The Family Assistance Campaign has provided free food assistance to more than 20,000 Veterans and their family members, distributing 445,000 lbs. of food. Feed Our Vets mission is to help Veterans in the United States, their spouses and children, whose circumstances have left them on the battlefield of hunger, and to involve the public in fighting Veteran hunger, through: (1) Community food pantries that provide regular, free food to Veterans and their families, (2) Distribution of related goods and services, (3) Public education and outreach.please your donations help us feed many a small contribution GOES ALONG WAY 

Please forward this to as many of your contacts that you can and ask them to support this cause and to forward it to their contacts as well.
Thanks for your support if you would like to make a donation !!!! please do so by sending a MONEY ORDER OR CHECK and make a Contribution to The Family Assistance Campaign  or The Veterans Project by Contacting:Suzanne Button  PROJECT Manager , contact the project @ 442-251-6553 OR @ 442-264-9578




Sponsored  by Tradesmen Company@Joseph Barber Master carpenter Builder / Tradesmen

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX LIVE OUTSIDE THE CAGE 




Pro Deo et Constitutione –
Libertas aut Mors Semper Vigilans Fortis
Paratus et Fidelis
Joseph F Barber 

No comments:

Post a Comment