Urban-Survival-Packs

Urban-Survival-Packs
Homeless veterans are more likely to die on the streets than non-veterans
Since 2013, Veterans Project & The Family Assistance Campaign has provided free food assistance to more than 20,000 Veterans and their family members, distributing 445,000 lbs. of food. Feed Our Vets mission is to help Veterans in the United States, their spouses and children, whose circumstances have left them on the battlefield of hunger, and to involve the public in fighting Veteran hunger, through: (1) Community food pantries that provide regular, free food to Veterans and their families, (2) Distribution of related goods and services, (3) Public education and outreach.





Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment
and the other by acts of love. Power based on love
is a thousand times more effective and permanent
then the one derived from fear of punishment.
- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi
Powered By Blogger

to meet the challenges of our times

to meet the challenges of our times
You have a right to live. You have a right to be. You have these rights regardless of money, health, social status, or class. You have these rights, man, woman, or child. These rights can never be taken away from you, they can only be infringed. When someone violates your rights, remember, it is not your fault.,I believe that to meet the challenges of our times, human beings will have to develop a greater sense of universal responsibility. Each of us must learn to work not just for one self, one's own family or one's nation, but for the benefit of all humankind. Universal responsibility is the key to human survival. It is the best foundation for world peace

TO PROTECT OUR INDEPENDENCE, WE TAKE NO GOVERNMENT FUNDS

Friday, September 15, 2017

A PUNCH TO THE STOMACH

A PUNCH TO THE STOMACH



A PUNCH TO THE STOMACH

I wanted to say good morning all you beautiful people but I can't not this morning I am out of business all because some one. I befriended and showed kindness to A PERSON WHO ,stole every tool I had to make my living with those same tools helped me fund our veterans project as well as our family assistance campaign , both were and are 99% self funded not only has this person hurt me but all those we assist, My heart is sad this morning the person or persons , I believe did this contacted me saying he did not do it and yet when I ask him to come and speak to me face to face that way I could look in his eyes THEN I COULD SEE. If He lied to me or not !!!!! at least I would know the truth that I was wrong but he never responded back. I suppose I got my answer IN All these years of helping others there have been very very few times I have found myself needing help today is one of those days but who do you turn to when the helper needs help from the helped, I know this sounds foolish but I can not take government funds or welfare this is my countrymen and women's tax dollars I am a healthy strong and productive citizen, I have work but have no way of doing it with out the tools to give my clients A % 100pro job. all day yesterday and last night I could not get it off my mind of what kind of person who knows the things I do for others and have also done for them would steal the very things that have helped me help myself mY family and others including himself???? yes I am sad this morning its taking all I can not to go off and allow my anger to be his judge, over the last few years we me and my Suzanne that is, has lost most everything for one reason. Or another my sweet beautiful Suzanne was attacked by a bulldog and still the courts will do nothing how can I expect them or the law to do anything in this case hell a few months back the same person. I suspect stole from me this time stole our trailer with around $30,000 in tools and personnel property in it , I spoke with a friend he said this is a test from. Our lord like job he is testing your resolve and humility ,father I do not know if I have the strength my heart has carried the pain of violence and war and the site of those going hungry and alone so long I do not know if I can bear anymore please help me is all I can say. love and peace people stand free and your ground feed any one if you can and thank you for listening

Founder Veterans Project & The Family Assistance Campaign Joseph F Barber


THE VETERANS PROJECT& The family Assistance campaign
No matter your reason for believing in the inherent value of human life, we hope you can join us, and through our efforts we can together endeavor to make violence unthinkable - -
Founder of the veterans project ,Joseph F Barber
A little about us...VETERANS PROJECT We run this non-sectarian, non-partisan organization to ignite discussion on our world and in our communities, to educate our world about the injustice of aggressive violence. We believe that in order to reach out to our peers most effectively, we cannot stand on religious arguments alone, and we cannot adhere entirely to one political side in our currently polarized culture. We believe that the consistent life ethic is not for any one religious group or for any one political position, but rather for everyone dedicated to human rights, life and dignity. No matter your reason for believing in the inherent value of human life, we hope you can join us, and through our efforts we can together endeavor to make violence unthinkable My mission is to empower men and women by helping them to discover their true inner and outer beauty & Strengths. When you look better, you feel better and when you feel better, you can change your life. The key to success whether it be your wedding day to your career is self-esteem My goal is to provide anyone with a professional service that will let them achieve the goals and sophistication that meets each persons needs 

Our goal is for you to look great, feel like you're on top of the world, and be fabulous. In my career as a soldier an citizens I have spent years training and teaching young men and women to be the best they can be for themselves and and their families, we promise to never stop learning and to do Our absolute best and put our right foot forward, Our job is never done and there is always a higher goal We can achieve. We Love every aspect in helping Our fellow veterans Improve their lives and We our so thrilled and excited for our future with learning and passing on our own techniques.

We believe that to meet the challenges of our times, human beings will have to develop a greater sense of universal responsibility. Each of us must learn to work not just for one self, one's own family or one's nation, but for the benefit of all humankind. Universal responsibility is the key to human survival. It is the best foundation for world peace.

“We have for many years lived with the knowledge that we, the masses, the working class, the poor, the white, the black, the brown, the immigrants, the Christians, the Muslims, the atheists, the soldiers/ex-soldiers, the peaceniks, the communists, the anarchists, the students, the people, across the spectrum, we all have a common cause”

We have served in many nations my friends with a uniform and with out one, we the free have many colors none of which go by a uniform when a man or a women decides to stand in defiance of tyranny and injustice.every thing you have ever been taught about the human race you have to forget every thing, and use your heart to see the world has one human family with no boundaries or color just human beings who need a hand of gently kindness and understanding with out any judgment only compassion and love to heals their wounds

You have a right to live. You have a right to be. You have these rights regardless of money, health, social status, or class. You have these rights, man, woman, or child. These rights can never be taken away from you, they can only be infringed. When someone violates your rights, remember, it is not your fault.,I believe that to meet the challenges of our times, human beings will have to develop a greater sense of universal responsibility. Each of us must learn to work not just for one self, one's own family or one's nation, but for the benefit of all humankind. Universal responsibility is the key to human survival. It is the best foundation for world peace

Please forward this to as many of your contacts that you can and ask them to support this cause and to forward it to their contacts as well.
Thanks for your support if you would like to make a donation please do so by sending or going to your closest Chase bank and make a deposit :Suzanne Button family assistance campaign manager  or contact the project @ 442-251-6553 or you can mail your donations to 4784 dalea place ,Oceanside ca,92057

https://the-family-assistants-campaign.blogspot.com/

People who believe in the sanctity of life

https://www.facebook.com/lawfulrebelion/photos/a.281758748836456.1073741827.281756192170045/289914101354254/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/SafeOnlineSpaces/videos/549118825271775/

http://www.cybercivilrights.org/

 Vigilans Fortis Paratus et Fidelis 
Joseph F Barber For God and the Constitution - Freedom or Death Fortis always awake and ready Faithful

WE THE PEOPLE IF WE CAN KEEP IT 
https://youtu.be/_xY1zSObSoA

I AM MY BROTHERS KEEPER
https://youtu.be/NBR-eGtr4Po


A PUNCH TO THE STOMACH
https://youtu.be/V8dt-to-hPM

No comments:

Post a Comment