Urban-Survival-Packs

Urban-Survival-Packs
Homeless veterans are more likely to die on the streets than non-veterans
Since 2013, Veterans Project & The Family Assistance Campaign has provided free food assistance to more than 20,000 Veterans and their family members, distributing 445,000 lbs. of food. Feed Our Vets mission is to help Veterans in the United States, their spouses and children, whose circumstances have left them on the battlefield of hunger, and to involve the public in fighting Veteran hunger, through: (1) Community food pantries that provide regular, free food to Veterans and their families, (2) Distribution of related goods and services, (3) Public education and outreach.





Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment
and the other by acts of love. Power based on love
is a thousand times more effective and permanent
then the one derived from fear of punishment.
- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi
Powered By Blogger

to meet the challenges of our times

to meet the challenges of our times
You have a right to live. You have a right to be. You have these rights regardless of money, health, social status, or class. You have these rights, man, woman, or child. These rights can never be taken away from you, they can only be infringed. When someone violates your rights, remember, it is not your fault.,I believe that to meet the challenges of our times, human beings will have to develop a greater sense of universal responsibility. Each of us must learn to work not just for one self, one's own family or one's nation, but for the benefit of all humankind. Universal responsibility is the key to human survival. It is the best foundation for world peace

TO PROTECT OUR INDEPENDENCE, WE TAKE NO GOVERNMENT FUNDS

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Please help my dad

Please help my dad 




I AM dakota barber and my dad has help many know he needs help for him self he would never ask for the help himself but he needs this and is worthy of everything we can get for him he has been in some issues as of late and his health is not the best he has lost is job and is in a pinch please reach out and give some of the love he has shared with many of you out there and help us pass it on  JOSEPH F BARBER FOUNDER OF THE VETERANS PROJECT & The Family Assistance Campaign we are a small group of veterans women and men with families that run this program and we are making a difference in the lives of veterans across our nation,I ask you to visit our page all though it is not some well-built pro page it is a page of dedication and commitment to those left behind in the field even after they have returned home are page is a part of the blog FREEDOM OR ANARCHY,Campaign of Conscience @ https://josephfreedomoranarchy.blogspot.com/ 

It upsets me to no end when I read statistics stating there are roughly 131,000 homeless veterans in America.  Why are there homeless veterans?! If the motto “leave no man behind” holds true, why has the US government and its citizens abandoned the very people who served their country and we the people the most?

Thank you for your service is just not enough as some 50,000 women veterans and many with children let alone the 60,000 men sleep on the streets you sleep in your warm homes and all you can say is thank you as our world and country changes a time is coming when we the people will need seasoned citizens to help protect we the people our community's and homes many of you Americans who lack the vision and fortitude, and fail to understand that you're either with us or against us. That includes fellow US troops who lack the skill, or who dare to question the wars.

on the aspect of war I am a pacifist of sorts but I am and american sovereign citizen and that being said I stand with my countrymen and women first and will do what ever it takes to protect my country or its assets many people say the wars were for corperations and that i feel is true and yet there is so much more to the story than most now nor do the understand

“Savage, despicable evil. That’s what we were fighting in Iraq AND Afganistan. That’s why a lot of people, myself included, called the enemy “savages.” There really was no other way to describe what we encountered there. People ask me all the time, “How many people have you killed?” My standard response is, “Does the answer make me less, or more, of a man?” The number is not important to me. I only wish I had killed more. Not for bragging rights, but because I believe the world is a better place without savages out there taking American lives. Everyone I shot in Iraq was trying to harm Americans or Iraqis  or afghanis loyal to the new government.”


Americans who lack the vision and fortitude, and fail to understand that you're either with us or against us. That includes fellow US troops who lack the skill, or who dare to question the wars. Iraqis,afghans, by contrast, are not sheep:they're either wolves themselves, or nameless collateral damage. Mostly wolves, though. “I am a strong Christian. Not a perfect one—not close. But I strongly believe in God, Jesus, and the Bible. When I die, God is going to hold me accountable for everything I've done on earth. He may hold me back until last and run everybody else through the line, because it will take so long to go over all my sins.” Honestly, I don’t know what will really happen on Judgment Day. But what I lean toward is that you know all of your sins, and God knows them all, and shame comes over you at the reality that He knows. I believe the fact that I’ve accepted Jesus as my savior will be my salvation. But in that backroom or whatever it is when God confronts me with my sins, I do not believe any of the kills I had during the war will be among them. Everyone I shot was evil. I had good cause on every shot. They all deserved to die.” “anyone who has a problem with what guys do over there is incapable of empathy. People want America to have a certain image when we fight. Yet I would guess if someone were shooting at them and they had to hold their family members while they bled out against an enemy who hid behind their children, played dead only to throw a grenade as they got closer, and who had no qualms about sending their toddler to die from a grenade from which they personally pulled the pin—they would be less concerned with playing nicely in war.”

if you will not stand up for your own rights or the rights of your children and future generations to come ?how can I have faith in you to stand up for My rights or any one else for that matter??? Hence there is the separation between the citizens and the soldier.
"I don't know how to save the world. I don't have the answers or The Answer. I hold no secret knowledge as to how to fix the mistakes of generations past and present. I only know that without compassion and respect for all Earth's inhabitants, none of us will survive - nor will we deserve to."


Don't worry about other people's opinions of you. God never told you to impress people; only to love them
Pro Deo et Constitutione –
Libertas aut Mors Semper Vigilans Fortis
Paratus et Fidelis
Joseph F Barber

http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreedomOrAnarchycampaignOfConscience
https://www.facebook.com/FREEDOMORANARCHYCampaignofConscience
https://twitter.com/toptradesmen
https://josephfreedomoranarchy.blogspot.com/
https://the-family-assistants-campaign.blogspot.com/
https://tradesmen.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/JosephBarberMastercarpenterBuilder/
https://www.facebook.com/lawfulrebelion/
https://plus.google.com/+JOSEPHBARBERforfreedom







A little about us...VETERANS PROJECT&THE FAMILY ASSISTANCE CAMPAIGN
We run this non-sectarian, non-partisan organization to ignite discussion on our world and in our communities, to educate our world about the injustice of aggressive violence & HUNGER.

We believe that in order to reach out to our peers most effectively, we cannot stand on religious arguments alone, and we cannot adhere entirely to one political side in our currently polarized culture. We believe that the consistent life ethic is not for any one religious group or for any one political position, but rather for everyone dedicated to human rights, life and dignity.

No matter your reason for believing in the inherent value of human life, we hope you can join us, and through our efforts we can together endeavor to make violence unthinkable -
-

- to make it history!

YOU CAN BE A PARTNER
FOR PEACE
AND ALL LIFE

Government Alone Can't Take Care Of Our Veterans

Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.” Act now - Become A Supporting member of humanity to help end hunger and violence in our country


The-Family-Assistants-Campaign,https://www.razoo.com/user/f499yf

or if it is best for you and your family please Mail your Donation to 11123 valencia st oak hills ca 92344
Care of Suzanne D Button Project manager,Contact Info
Phone : 657-252-2727

rangersleadtheway75th.doc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment